[TriLUG] Dear Palm, I wanted a Linux Treo and not a Foleo.

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Wed May 30 14:42:53 EDT 2007

> On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 01:46:54PM -0400, Rob Rousseau wrote:
> > I already have a laptop thanks, I don't need another pseudo IBM Z50
> > Workpad clone.

You know you're in trouble when the posts on the Treo forums (i.e. the people
you're aiming this device at) are running 10-1 negative, with the positive posts
mostly being "well, maybe it won't be as bad as it looks..."

Ugh.  What I want here is a Jobs-esqe 'one more thing' where Palm says "We were
KIDDING!  Did you really think the company that invented handhelds would release
that?  Here's the real new device..."

--Brian

--
Be it thy course to busy giddy minds
With foreign quarrels; that action, hence borne out,

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
      http://www.eviloverlord.net