[TriLUG] Dear Palm, I wanted a Linux Treo and not a Foleo.

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:11:43 EDT 2007

   Does anyone have processor and RAM specs on this new Palm? 10 in screen
is small.  The thing looks about the size of a normal textbook. DELL starts
at about $649. Palm has to define why this is better than a $499 Everex from
WMT. Maybe the cheap laptop market is arriving. BTW, all of these computers
might be useful. The little Palm laptop for elementary school, a cell
phone/PDA for phone calls and contact list, a laptop for working while
traveling, and a workstation for intense work. Maybe Palm can do a better
job of integrating all of these than everyone else. I was really impressed
with Ubuntu's integration of the calendar into the clock.

My $.02,
TimJowers