[TriLUG] OT: 17" CRT monitors for donation to non-profit

Paul G. Szabady Paul at ThyService.com
Thu May 31 21:43:21 EDT 2007

AFAIK, all the computers we (Mary E. Wilson Foundation) have received from
the United Way have had their disks wiped.  They do however have a ghost
image that they sometimes use which includes a W2k install and a number of
free programs.  ie: Open Office, AVG anti-virus, adobe reader, etc.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service