[TriLUG] [WAY OT] security goons at TigerDirect in Raleigh: "No,

Wayne Greene mwgreene at email.unc.edu
Thu May 31 23:37:50 EDT 2007

Thank you for trying to move and or (end) this thread. I normally only
lurk and learn a lot of linux/computer related things of interest, but
the 40+ messages that have been generated on this topic have me wanting
to unsubscribe and forget about joining TrilUG too.

The only thing I have to add to the hopefully ended thread is that if
you walk around with a chip on your shoulder, you are likely to
encounter some hostility.