[TriLUG] Reminder: there is a "trilug-ot" list (was: The TriLUG Discussion List)

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 09:59:51 EDT 2007

Matt Frye wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Let's try to keep our collective eye on the ball, folks.  The
> alternative is a moderated list, and no one wants that.

I would argue against a moderated list except in the MOST extreme of
circumstances.

That said, some discussions are probably better suited for other lists.  At
times in the past, a "trilug-ot" list has been proposed, but it's never
received enough support to become officially adopted.  However, one of our
members had offered to host an unofficial "trilug-ot" on their own
domain a while back.
Considering the recent controversy, this might be a good time to remind
people that
this "trilug-ot" does exist.

for the UNOFFICIAL trilug-ot list.  Please consider subscribing, if we can
get a critical mass of subscribers, we'll have a place to refer OT threads
without risking the perception that we're treating INW as a "trilug
dumping ground."

TTYL,

Phil

--