[TriLUG] The TriLUG Discussion List

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:47:28 EDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Magnus <magnus at trilug.org> wrote:
> As a 501(c)(3) the LUG is obligated to have such a committee.  Check out
> the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws, which are on the web site.

Additionally, someone has to:

1) order pizza & get sodas
2) maintain the TriLUG servers (sys and steering)
3) take TriLUG owned stuff home (wifi, records, etc)
4) answer emails about sponsorship
5) answer emails from and/or invite potential speakers
6) make sure we still have a place to meet
7) be legally accountable for the LUG
8) setup user accounts
9) maintain membership records and issue TriLUG membership cards

The list goes on.  This is volunteer work and I do it freely.  This is
not meant as a flame.

MPF