[TriLUG] Server Rack Needed

Brian Blater brb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 09:34:29 EDT 2007

Well, the wife decided it was time that I clean up the menagerie of
computers and organize everything in the bonus/computer room. I guess
I've started taking up too much space, oh well.

I was thinking I could put most of the stuff in a 42U rack enclosure
and at least be able to "hide" the stuff. So, does anyone have an
extra rack laying around they would like to get rid of for cheap? It
would be nice if it had sides and doors too, but let me know what you
have. Maybe this will keep me from being banished to the garage or who
knows where.

Thanks,
Brian

ps: just to keep this on topic, the machines are linux boxes.