[TriLUG] Interview Ideas

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:12:24 EDT 2007

Hi Chess,

  First, spurious ; in link on page http://www.chessgriffin.com/

 Second, I authored a book on open source and determined Linux as a
platform with thousands
of apps is basically and fundamentally different than Windows or Mac.
So much is being done in
so many areas. As each app becomes mature and popular, Linux becomes
the clear platform of choice.
I'll try to think of something interesting.

My $.02,

Tim
http://www.serviza.com/bizbook/SoftwareIsFree.php