[TriLUG] Record Phone Interviews? Anyone done this?

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 09:19:33 EDT 2007

Carl,
This guy describes a solution using Skype which seems to have worked well for him: http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2005/01/25/podcast.html. His software list is mostly OSX, but a lot of the OSX tools are cross-platform with Linux. Of course, an additional benefit to Skype is the cost which is free (or nearly free).

You may also want to check out a ProTools like Open Source software called Ardour (http://www.ardour.org/). It looks pretty powerful and works on both Linux and OSX.

I'm also interested in podcasting, so please let me know what you come up with.

Kevin