[TriLUG] Record Phone Interviews? Anyone done this?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Tue Jun 5 09:45:30 EDT 2007

I have a low-tech solution you're welcome to borrow - it's a fairly old,
broadcast-quality cassette recorder from Marantz that I use for research
interviews. It has a telephone jack on the side, which along with a plain
RJ11 splitter records very nicely from the phone. Let me know if you'd
like to borrow it; I use it very rarely these days.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl