[TriLUG] easy encrypted VoIP?

Evan Thomson quamper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:24:05 EDT 2007

I was at Defcon 2 or 3 years ago when Phil Zimmerman made his *debut* talk
about the problems of encrypting coupled with the emergence of SIP (at the
time)

The end result of that is the Zfone Project there is a beta available now
and it works with Gizmo and a bunch of other clients that are out there

http://zfoneproject.com/getstarted.html