[TriLUG] Record Phone Interviews? Anyone done this?

Israel J. Pattison pattison at usa.com
Tue Jun 5 13:45:29 EDT 2007

My dad had one of the suction-cup microphones, and it was from Radio Shack.
I think they stopped selling them when the laws changed to make it illegal
to surreptitiously record phone calls.  If I remember correctly, you had to
have some kind of audible tone over the conversation while you were
recording so that the other party would know that they were being recorded.

Wonder how much those little microphones fetch on eBay today.

Israel