[TriLUG] writing about a OSS project you had nothing to do with

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:54:55 EDT 2007

My view : Go for it.  As long as we're not talking trade secrets there
should be nothing preventing you. (Standard I am not a lawyer disclaimers
apply).

Out of courtesy however, do attribute and let individuals reading the book
know the license and authors of the program you're discussing.

Knowledge should be free. That includes the right to sell your understanding
of knowledge.