[TriLUG] writing about a OSS project you had nothing to do with

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Jun 5 16:21:31 EDT 2007

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Matt Frye wrote:

> Your editor can provide you with many more tidbits.

I'm glad there are some useful editors out there.

My experience with them is that they know nothing about the
material. They must be business or EngLit majors and seem to
think that the content is of no consequence or that the
content being technical and author being the expert that
anything the author says must be right. It may be right but
usually technical people are terrible writers. Everyone
needs a good editor. I don't know where you find one either.

Joe