[TriLUG] writing about a OSS project you had nothing to do with

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Tue Jun 5 23:30:57 EDT 2007

I've said it before, including in IRC and I'll say it again.  When I had
my first real UNIX experience in the fine state of Alabama, I had to
ask, "What's the editor on here?  On OS/2 I use Q."  The crusty old UNIX
admin leaned over to me and said, "Son, you in the bible belt now.  The
lord made the earth in 6 days...and he did it with Veeee-Eyyyyyyye."

Since then I have learned there are things you do not question.

-Andy