[TriLUG] writing about a OSS project you had nothing to do with

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:21:47 EDT 2007

So, Tanner, do you prefer the Vulcan statute holding the spear or the
red/green traffic torch?

Did you know that "Alabama" could taken from the Turkish saying "Allah
Bamya" (God's graveyard)?  Or that it could have been taken from old world
arabic "Allah Bamviah" meaning "Place no other editor before vi?"

Greg