[TriLUG] VOIP Providers

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Jun 7 08:08:14 EDT 2007

Wow. I had to let this marinate for a few minutes after I read the
article. A few questions based off this:

- Does anyone do something like this at home now?
- Who's your ISP?
- Do you have any bandwidth issues? (I'm a huge fan of downloading
....just for the sake of downloading).

...I have a huge project for myself once I've moved into my new house
(around the end of this month). I have this ultimate plan of digitizing
everything as much as humanly possible...

Thanks,

Eric