[TriLUG] Ubuntu 7.04 with fglrx driver

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Thu Jun 7 10:24:37 EDT 2007

Note that the free drivers did not work for me under 7.04 with my X1600
mobility.  The ones that came with 7.04 also had issues when I upgraded.
Even a clean install resulted in a no-X situation.  The only thing that
worked was to install, then manually install the proprietary drivers
(w/o X) and create a new xorg.conf.

-Andy

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite