[TriLUG] Nokia N800

Josh Vickery josh at vickeryj.com
Thu Jun 7 16:44:05 EDT 2007

The N800 is the successor to the Nokia 770, and it isn't a phone, but
an "internet tablet".  Lots of Trilugers have 770s (myself included)
and the N800 has been reviewed as a more powerful version of the 770
(http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/n800.ars).  I too would be
interested in hearing about the N800 from Trilug members, so maybe
some of the discussion could happen on the list.

Josh