[TriLUG] OT: Free Stuff

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Sun Jun 10 23:05:50 EDT 2007

So I had some major problems with my e-mail server over this weekend,
and now I am back up and running, but only had a backup of my e-mail as
of Friday and so I've lost the e-mails that I had received in reply to
my advertisement of free stuff.  Someone had contacted me already about
the 24 port switch (contact me again please!) but I'm not sure if I had
any contacts about the computer (Cyrix with 10 GB HD and 32 MB RAM).  If
you want that thing, e-mail me (off list!)  Sorry for the double post!