[TriLUG] Podcast Software

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:07:31 EDT 2007

I don't know if it's GTK-based, but the Democracy Player (www.getdemocracy.com) works well for Podcast and Videocast feeds. It looks very similar to iTunes and may even cooperate at some level with an iPod. I've been meaning to install it and test it out with my video iPod but never found the time.

Kevin