[TriLUG] OT: TIME WARNER ANNOUNCES INTRODUCTION OF PACKET SHAPING TECHNOLOGY NATIONWIDE

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Mon Jun 11 14:52:17 EDT 2007

William Sutton wrote:
> I've had Comcast in Alabama and Virginia for 3-4 years now.  I had TWC for
> 3-4 years in NC.  On the whole TWC impressed me as more clueful and
> servicable.  Examples of Comcast's cluelessness:

Yeah, we really have it pretty good.  I've got friends all over the
country whose stories make me appreciate TWC/RR.

Price is higher than I'd like, but I've had a nearly round-the-chock connection
at my house for 7 years.  Any time I've reported a problem, they've been at
my house promptly and fixed the problem first time. They don't block incoming
ports, so I can run my own server.

I wish I could find a mechanic this good.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services