[TriLUG] Calendar Programs

Warren Weber wrweber at hufta.net
Tue Jun 12 17:49:59 EDT 2007

Now that I have my new server up and running, one of the things I want to add to it is
a calendar program.  I would like to have multiple calendars, some private (home
calendar, where only I can add to it and can limit access to it), some public (outside
organizations calendars, with either unlimited access, or unlimited access with
unlimited update privileges).

A few that caught my eye a ways back were ...

http://www.k5n.us/webcalendar.php
http://www.horde.org/kronolith/

... any  thoughts on them?  Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Warren

--

I know there’s money in horses. I put it there!

Warren Weber
wrweber at hufta.net
http://www.hufta.net