[TriLUG] Fwd: Other

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:07:52 EDT 2007

FYI - Contact her off list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ashley.kirstein at yoh.com <ashley.kirstein at yoh.com>
Date: Jun 14, 2007 1:58 PM
Subject: Other
To: mattfrye at gmail.com

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:58:56 -0400 (EDT)

 Thursday, June 14, 2007, 1:58 pm [EST]

Attention:  Other

Message: Hello.  I'm a Technology Recruiter for Yoh IT, and we're
currently seeking individuals for a support developer opportunity with
a local client.

     This opportunity would be well-suited for web development
professionals who possess solid Linux skills on the command-line
level, in addition to 2-3 years of experience with HTML, CSS, and a
working knowledge of mySQL.  Would it be possible to submit a job
posting to the TriLUG mailing list?  Thanks, and I look forward to
hearing from you.

Regards,

Ashley Kirstein

Technology Recruiter, Yoh IT