[TriLUG] AJAX [Fwd: [Juglist] !!!REMINDER!!!]

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Mon Jun 18 10:42:40 EDT 2007

Its about the same as TriLUG depending on the topic/weather.  Generally
30-40 people.  I actually suggested they don't need to take donations
for a few years as they have a lot of cash on hand but the present board
seems rather conservative on this matter.  For a long time TriJUG had to
pay for its room/projector where TriLUG did not.  That as actually a
large reason for the fee.  They also have a different sponsor paradigm
with longer term sponsors "pizza sponsors" for individual meetings.  The
longer term program is possibly worth emulating.

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org