[TriLUG] OT: Job - $12/hr WOW!

Tom Eisenmenger teisenmenger at charter.net
Tue Jun 19 11:06:34 EDT 2007

Hmphhh.   I'm going to spend the rest of the day fretting as to
whether I'm an "old millenial" or perhaps even a "non-millenial".
How can I tell?

Tom

P.S.  FWIW, to a college student this gig really would beat flippin'
burgers for a summer - we probably shouldn't be too disparaging about
the rate...