[TriLUG] OT: Job - $12/hr WOW!

Tommy Williams talen.quickblade at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:16:58 EDT 2007

>  $12/hr ain't too bad for a 7 year old's pay.

  Being that wine and travel are involved... I am guessing that one
must be 21 years of age to be considered for the position.  Sadly,
there are plenty of companies in the area that offer similar rates for
IT jobs, and the ammount of contracting in the area has most
undoubtedly skewed the numbers.  However, I believe it is safe to say
that Greg has not researched average salary for IT positions (let
alone web development positions) before he went fishing for some help.

Its kind of sad really. The project sounds minutely interesting.

--
Tommy Williams