[TriLUG] Python x 2 on 1 system?

Jeffery Painter jeff_painter at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 20 08:12:12 EDT 2007

I have setup custom python installations in $HOME to do version specific
tasks, or use version specific modules. Compilation really isn't too
hairy, and the autoconf stuff should pick up necessary dependencies
provided you've installed gcc and related items. Let me know if you need
further advice

Jeffery Painter

Knowledge Engineer
Semantic Technologies Group
Statistical and Quantitative Sciences
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jlpaint2
(919) 321-0378