[TriLUG] OT: Job - $12/hr WOW!

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:21:31 EDT 2007

Oh, I remember those days.  Ouch.  After Oculan went belly-up I had a hard
time finding a job that paid more then $15/hr.  When I did find a job that I
worked for the next year I had a slightly better rate but no benefits.
Those were the dark times.  Now my base salary is what it was many years ago
but I have excellent benefits and a good work environment.  That takes a bit
of the sting off.. until I get outsourced that is.

Stay in school my parents told me.. get a law degree.. did I listen?

Greg