[TriLUG] Job Post: Jr. Network and Systems Administrator

Daniel Bartholomew plumcreek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:57:45 EDT 2007

The company I work for, Global Knowledge, is looking for someone to join
the Support Team at our Morrisville, NC, location.

This position involves A LOT of Cisco and a good bit of Linux (and a bit
of Microsoft thrown in just to round things out). They're not looking
for someone who is a guru in either Cisco or Linux (or Microsoft, for
that matter), just someone with a little knowledge and experience and
the aptitude to learn the rest.

The job is full-time with full benefits --- Medical, Dental, 401(k)

For more information and/or to apply, go to:
http://www.cytiva.com/global/detail.asp?global26

If you want to find out more about Global Knowledge, the home page is
at: http://www.globalknowledge.com

Thanks!

--
Daniel Bartholomew