[TriLUG] Open source Inventory Tracking Software?

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Wed Jun 20 16:31:18 EDT 2007

I'm glad your finding it useful.  To fix the windows software being
populated you will need to install our external proxy on a Windows XP
box.  There is a configuration wizard that will guide you through this.
you can get to the wizard  by clicking the admin tab --> Windows
Management Configuration --> Windows Management Configuration Wizard.
Also you can paste this into your browser and change the IP/Hostname:
https://<your_ip_hostname>/admin/winmgt/index.jsp

As for the vulnerability scanning you will need to configure it at:
Admin --> Vulnerability Scanning Configuration

If you have further questions you can always post them at our new
community forums. http://forums.commandcenter-noc.com

Matt P.