[TriLUG] Customizing Ubuntu for UNC, got a T60p?

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:04:20 EDT 2007

On 6/27/07, Magnus <magnus at trilug.org> wrote:

> Why not do a scripted network-based install?

I do want to do that, but perhaps not first. I totally agree with you
that that would be the ultimate way to go. If you know how to do that,
I'd love your help. The reason I want to pursue the liveCD first is
that it's quicker to test revisions, and it's my perception that there
are more resources for people looking to create a derivative liveCD. I
could be wrong, though, and I'm happy if that means there's an
easier/better way. :)

Turns out I'll have a T60p until Monday, btw, so if anybody wants to
meet up over the weekend and help me resolve:

* working video by default
* working UNC wireless by default
* seamless integration with UNC AFS space by default

Then I'll buy you several beers.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer