[TriLUG] Open Mail Relay - What Happened?

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Thu Jun 28 14:38:21 EDT 2007

Alan Porter wrote:
> You need to set up some restrictions for who can connect, who can send,
> who can receive. These are done using the "smtpd_XXXXX_restrictions"
> options. Mine are below. Obviously, some bits are a work in progress,
> but this should point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the pointers Alan, I believe (and MXToolBox believes) that my
server is no longer an open relay!

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people
for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him
who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. Once you were
not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received
mercy, but now you have received mercy. ~1 Peter 2:9-10