[TriLUG] OT: solar wireless mesh router

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 15:28:14 EDT 2007

anyone know who is laying fiber along Lake Pine in Cary?  Looks like their
are putting junction boxes at each entrance. I emailed connexion as they had
a press release about FTTH (Fiber to the home) for Cary and Chicago. No
response. Town of Cary did not know. Maybe TWX or BLS is what the Town of
Cary said.

Town of Cary says they have fiber to the traffic signal. For cameras?

Thanks if anyone knows,
TimJowers