[TriLUG] Paypal

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Tue Jul 3 17:01:27 EDT 2007

I can't claim to have any experience with this :) but I have a suggestion
to help debugging (if you haven't already tried it).

eval {
    # connecting code, etc, here
if ($@) {
    print STDERR "We couldn't talk to PayPal:\n$@\n";

then check the Apache error log...

You might also look at Perl's Carp module...

William Sutton