[TriLUG] Video of last month's presentation

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:50:41 EDT 2007

Thanks, Tanner! It's awesome that you invested your time and bandwidth
for us. For those that do want the download, a reminder of where to
find it:

http://www.ibiblio.org/speakers/index.cgi/2007/06/14#kumar07

aka the top entry at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/speakers/

Cheers,
CMP

On 7/9/07, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For those of you who don't follow deep within a thread, I thought
> I'd post this as a top level message.  Based on discussions here
> on the list, I have uploaded the video of last month's meeting to
> Google Video and it can be accessed here:
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6598454972182370835&hl=en
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner
> --
> Tanner Lovelace
> clubjuggler at gmail dot com
> http://wtl.wayfarer.org/
> (fieldless) In fess two roundels in pale, a billet fesswise and an
> increscent, all sable.

Cristóbal M. Palmer
administrator!!! please hope me!