[TriLUG] Video of last month's presentation

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:01:47 EDT 2007

As long as I've got the bandwidth, I might as well use it for a good cause. :-)
I had already downloaded the video when it was first posted, so it was
just a matter of installing the Google Video uploader and then letting it
run.  I VNCed into my laptop from work and started it up so it uploaded
while I wasn't using my computer.  So, the actual time involved was
actually minimal.  But, I'm just glad to help.

I actually did put a title and description on the video, but I don't
see that showing up.  Hopefully that will get updated within a few
days.

Cheers,
tanner