[TriLUG] mail relay through trilug.org?

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 23:45:26 EDT 2007

On 7/9/07, Alan Porter <porter at trilug.org> wrote:
> Does the trilug mail server allow relaying (for authorized users)?

My first guess would be "no," and some basic testing doesn't tell me
any differently.  Tanner Lovelace configured the mail server on our
recent build (pilot) and can provide technical details.  Tanner -
please correct me if I am wrong.

Would we consider allowing relaying for authorized users?  Maybe, but
not right now.  It's a bandwidth issue, more than anything; we have
limited bandwidth at Inflow and until I can negotiate a bump up (which
I am working on), there won't be any major changes to what users can
push through the cluster.  I will keep you posted.

Matt Frye