[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting Reminder: July 12 2007

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 10:02:58 EDT 2007

I only saw some speaker intros and web site promos at the beginning. I'm working on creating a subrip file using mojiti.com (http://mojiti.com/kan/7542/21904).

I'm not sure how much interest there is in this little project, but I've set the subtitles up using the "community spot set" so it should be editable by anyone (I think). Please feel free to add/edit subtitles as you have time. Once it is finished it should be possible to save the completed subrip (.srt) file and upload/add it to the existing file on Google. I'm not sure if the line justification and screen position formatting is transferred over in the srt file, however, so it's possible that the subtitles will run over existing subtitles in the beginning.

Tanner, I attached the srt file I've created so far, if you want to upload it and see if it retains the correct positioning.

Mojiti is relatively simple to use, but it is time-consuming. If anyone would like some quick pointers on using the tool, please let me know.

Kevin