[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting Reminder: July 12 2007

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:28:38 EDT 2007

As luck would have it, she's scheduled to speak to our LUG tonight so I'll ask her then. We're planning to video record our meeting as well so it will be interesting to have another video discussion available now that GPLv3 has been made official.

Of course, if the lack of internet buzz on the actual release date is any indication, she may not have too much to add to her discussion with TriLUG in June. I suppose it's difficult to get any press, however, when you time your product release on the same day as that of the Apple iPhone.

Kevin