[TriLUG] Sound Processing

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jul 10 14:50:54 EDT 2007

Wouldn't a single pole high pass at 800 Hz slam 60 Hz into the noise
floor?

I'd use something like Cool Edit myself. It has been 15 years since I
last designed an analog filter in the field.  Everything has gone
digital.

Not my vacuum tube guitar amp, though ;-)

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks