[TriLUG] Sound Processing

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:15:20 EDT 2007

hum in an audio circuit is generally an impedance mismatch. It could
also be a ground loop issue as well.
In the ham radio world this has been a problem when connecting a
computer to a rig (ham talk for radio) for using the digital modes.
I remember seeing in a recent QST magazine (a ham radio magazine)
article about using an audio transformer for isolation to eliminate the hum.

Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!