[TriLUG] Questions about tomorrow's meeting

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 00:45:59 EDT 2007

Michael Tharp wrote:
> I'm not exactly on the steering committee, but based on past experience
> and current expectations,
>> 1) Will there be internet access
> Most certainly.
>
>> 2) What is on the menu for tomorrow night?
> Free pizza... lots of different kinds. Soda provided as well.
>
> Hope this helps!

Michael nailed it.  There will be a wifi access point available
for connecting to the 'net, and there will definitely be pizza and
sodas.  Everything's free, but there is a donation box (we have
to keep some money on hand to pay for pizza and soda the months we
don't have a sponsor) that you can something in if you'd like.

TTYL,

Phil
--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes