[TriLUG] ot: 40 gigabits-per-second residential connection?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:59:48 EDT 2007

Actually I can't wait to get my hands back on my Cisco 817 so I can bring it
home and see if that helps out my bandwidth at all.  The old Scientific
Atlanta modem is hanging in there but it's quite old and I wonder at times
if that is not the source of my slowness as compared to others who are my
same neighborhood.