[TriLUG] RHCE

Kane, Kristopher R SSG kristopher.kane at iraq.centcom.mil
Fri Jul 20 10:53:35 EDT 2007

UNCLASSIFIED

Any one with this cert finding jobs in the NC area?  I am in the Army
with 2 years remaining and I am trying to gauge how easy it will be to
get a job coming out of the Army with an emphasis on this cert or if I
should go another path and transition in to Linux administration later
on.

SSG Kristopher Kane
2BCT 82AB S6
Automations