[TriLUG] [OT] Replacement battery for APC SU700BX120

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Jul 25 20:42:28 EDT 2007

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, Mike Fieschko wrote:

> Is there anywhere in the Triangle where I can get one of
> these, or do I need to mail order?

As much as I'm glad to have Batteries+ around, most of my
money on batteries goes on ebay - where they're about half
the price. Last time I got UPS batteries they were from

PowerCell Battery Products

Most of the battery guys continually repost and you use the
"buy it now" button. I phoned these guys to buy more,
thinking I'd bypass the ebay commission to find they don't
sell by phone, only on ebay.

Batteries seldom last more than 2yrs. I preemptively change
mine so I don't get caught short.

Joe