[TriLUG] [OT] Asterisk / MythTV hardware for sale

John Turner ukcsgrad89 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:51:38 EDT 2007

I have an Asterisk developers card TDM400P with 1 FXS and 1 FXO module that
I no longer need. Make me an offer, it worked last time I used it over a
year ago.
I have 2 FusionHDTV 3 Gold with ATSC/QAM recording. I have 1 of the original
boxes, plus docs and 1 remote control that came with some versions.

http://www.digitalconnection.com/Products/Video/fusion3qam.asp

These cards were in use till about a month ago. (2 cards + remote = $150 or
best offer)

And finally I have a PVR-500 dual analog turner ($75)

John