[TriLUG] Need opinions for specs of a VM box

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:55:30 EDT 2007

In these tests, were other VMs also running on the same host or you
just virtualized the one DB with no other VMs?  I ask b/c if there
were no other VMs running, what's the point except to see you got 15%
degredation while nothing else was ultilizing that hardware, and then
still proceed with it?

thanks,
David