[TriLUG] Fw: [UCLUG] Small consulting opportunity for someone familiar with Cisco PIX & VPNs

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 14:21:20 EDT 2007

Ok, cool. Thanks Jason. He's also looking in to VOIP solutions for the entire office (Raleigh and Gville) so if you have (or know anyone with) a lot of VOIP knowledge, I'm sure he'd be interested in what you have to say.

Kevin

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein