[TriLUG] OpenMoko Linux phone

Kevin J. mrkevinj at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 11:40:28 EDT 2007

Might be worth waiting on the 700Mhz spectrum to open up before buying that OpenMoko cell phone:

http://www.loadntxt.com/blog/index.php/2007/07/21/is-google-going-to-be-the-linux-of-the-us-wireless-industry/

http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/pressrel/20070720_wireless.html

Kevin

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Albert Einstein